Eurobarometer 64.4 December 2005 - January 2006 ZA No. 4416
Mental Well-being, Telecommunications, Harmful Internet Content, and Farm Animal's Welfare
- Mental well-being
- Telecommunication access and use in the household
- Children and the Internet: illegal and harmful content
- Food purchase/consumption and farmed animals' welfare
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS Opinion&Social
- Standard trend questions not included.
- Including remaining candidate countries after the 2004 enlargement and the Turkish Cypriot Community (TCC)
- The topical module on ANIMAL WELFARE (QD) was only asked in Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey and Croatia. In the EU member countries identical questions were surveyed in the framework of Eurobarometer 63.2 (ZA4234).
- For those parts of the questionnaire (E-COMMUNICATIONS) where respondents are asked to answer for their household, the 'number of individuals in each household' was introduced as additional weighting criterion (W21 to W39), and the representative samples of individuals aged 15 and more converted into household samples. For more details, see the technical specifications annexed to the basic bilingual questionnaire.
- The topical module on E-COMMUNICATIONS (QB) is partly a replication of a former IPSOS-INRA study outside the Eurobarometer framework: Telecoms Services Indicators 2004 and 2002 EC Information Society portal.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 248 / Wave 64.4: Mental Well-being. Survey requested by Directorate General SANCO and coordinated by Directorate General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, May 2006.
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 249 / Wave 64.4: E-Communications Household Survey. Survey requested by Directorate General Information Society and Media and coordinated by Directorate General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, July 2006.
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 250 / Wave 64.4: Safer Internet. Survey requested by Directorate General Information Society and Media and coordinated by Directorate General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, May 2006.
European Commission, Directorate-General Information Society and Media: Safer Internet for children. Brussels, May 2007. (Qualitative study)