Eurobarometer 65.1 February-March 2006 ZA No. 4505
The Future of Europe, Transborder Purchases in the European Union, and Family Planning
- The Future of Europe
- Internal Market (transborder purchases): Consumer protection
- Internal Market (transborder purchases): Opinions and experiences
- Family planning
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS Opinion&Social
- Standard trend questions not included
- In the remaining accession and candidate countries the FAMILY PLANNING module (QC) was surveyed in the framework of Eurobarometer 65.3 (ZA4507).
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 251 / Wave 65.1: The Future of Europe. Survey requested and coordinated by Directorate General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, May 2006.
European Commission, Directorate-General Communication: The future of Europe. Brussels, May 2006. (Qualitative study)
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 252 / Wave 65.1: Consumer Protection in the Internal Market. Survey requested by Directorate General SANCO and coordinated by Directorate General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, September 2006.
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 254 / Wave 65.1: Internal Market - Opinions and experiences of citizens in EU 25. Survey requested by Directorate General Internal Market and Services and coordinated by Directorate General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, October 2006.
TNS Opinion & Social / Maria Rita Testa, Vienna Institute of Demography, Austrian Academy of Sciences: Special Eurobarometer 253 / Wave 65.1: Childbearing preferences and family issues in Europe. July 2006. [based on Eurobarometer waves 65.1 (member countries) and 65.3 (accession and candidate countries)]
Angelika Scheuer, Jörg Dittmann: Berufstätigkeit von Müttern bleibt kontrovers. In: Informationsdienst Soziale Indikatoren (ISI). Ausgabe 38. Juli 2007. GESIS, Mannheim.