Eurobarometer 71.3 June-July 2009 ZA No. 4973
Globalisation, Personal Values and Priorities, European Identity, Future of the European Union, Social Problems and Welfare, and European Elections
- Standard trends and attitudes towards the European Union
- Globalisation and the EU in the world
- Values and value priorities
- Human rights issues
- National and European identity
- The future of the European Union - predictions and hopes for 2030
- The representation of regional and local public authorities in the EU
- Attitudes towards minorities and immigrants
- Social welfare, pensions and employment situation
- European Elections 2009 (post-election survey)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS Opinion&Social
- Module QK on "European Elections" only surveyed in EU 27 countries
- Starting with Eurobarometer 71.3 the German region "Berlin" is not longer split up into West- and East-Germany, but completely allocated to East-Germany.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v3.0.0 (2012)
- TNS Opinion & Social: Standard Eurobarometer 71. Public Opinion in the European Union. This survey was requested and coordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, September 2009.
Results for questions on Human Rights have only been published in the context of the national reports.
- TNS Opinion & Social: EUROBAROMETER 71. Future of Europe. Fieldwork: June - July 2009. Survey requested and coordinated by the Directorate General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, January 2010.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 320 / Wave 71.3: Post-electoral survey 2009. Survey requested by the European Parliament, and coordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication of the European Commission. Brussels, November 2009.