Eurobarometer 72.1 August-September 2009 ZA No. 4975
Poverty and Social Exclusion, Social Services, Climate Change, and the National Economic Situation and Statistics
- Poverty and social exclusion
- Social services (use, evaluation, preferences)
- Awareness of and attitudes towards climate change
- The national economic situation
- Knowledge of economic indicators
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS Opinion&Social
- No standard EU and trend questions included.
- Special topical module QA on "Poverty and social exclusion" includes selected questions from the European Quality of Life Survey (EQLS).
- Current archive dataset version / update: v3.0.0 (2012)
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 321 / Wave 72.1: Poverty and Social Exclusion. Survey requested by the Directorate-General for Employment and coordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication ('Research and Political Analysis' Unit). Brussels, February 2010.
Tamás Keller, Márton Medgyesi and István György Tóth (2010): Analysing the link between measured and perceived income inequality in European countries. Research note no. 8 - European Commission Directorate-General "Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities". Brussels.
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 322 / Wave 72.1: Europeans’ attitudes towards climate change. Survey requested and coordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, November 2009.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 323 / Wave 72.1: Europeans’ knowledge of economic indicators. Survey requested and coordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication ('Research and Political Analysis' Unit). Brussels, January 2010.