Eurobarometer 72.5 November-December 2009 ZA No. 4999
E-Communications, Agriculture, Geographical and Labor Market Mobility, and Knowledge of Antibiotic Use
- E-Communication in the Household: mobile phone, internet ... (QA)
- Importance and role of agriculture, agriculture and climate change, and the Common Agricultural Policy (QB)
- Geographical and labour market mobility in Europe (QC) qualitative Eurobarometer
- Antimicrobial resistance: use of and knowledge about antibiotics (QD)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS Opinion&Social
- The HOUSEHOLD WEIGHTS for the 'E-Communications' module QA have been provided with delay and have subsequently been integrated by the archive starting with dataset version 3.0.0. Results in the corresponding official EC reports are all based on weighted data.
- The basic bilingual questionnaire as provided by TNS did not include question module QA (E-Communications). This part has been extracted from the UK field questionnaire.
- Questionnaire module QF 'Sport and physical activity' is part of the basic bilingual questionnaire, but neither included in the national field questionnaires nor in the data set as provided by TNS.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v5.1.0 (2013-06-14)- documentation for open ended OTHER categories/items added (QA19 and QC6); value labels corrected for P7 regions Portugal and Greece
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 335 / Wave 72.5: E-Communications Household Survey. Conducted by TNS Opinion & Social at the request of Directorate General Information Society and Media Survey, co-ordinated by Directorate General Communication. Brussels, October 2010.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 336 / Wave 72.5: Europeans, Agriculture and the Common Agricultural Policy. Survey requested by Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development and coordinated by Directorate-General for Communication ('Research and Political Analysis' Unit). Brussels, March 2010.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 337 / Wave 72.5: Geographical and labour market mobility. Survey requested by Directorate-General for Employment and Social Affairs coordinated by Directorate-General for Communication ('Research and Speechwriting' Unit), Brussels, June 2010.
- TNS Qual+: EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP – CROSS-BORDER MOBILITY. Conducted by TNS Qual+ at the request of the European Commission’s Directorate-General for
Justice (DG JUST) and co-ordinated by the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Communication ('Research and Speechwriting' Unit). Brussels, August 2010.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 338 / Wave 72.5: Antimicrobial Resistance. Survey commissioned by the Directorate-General for Health and Consumers and coordinated by the Directorate-General Communication ('Research and Political Analysis' Unit). Brussels, April 2010.