Eurobarometer 73.2 February-March 2010 ZA No. 5232
Humanitarian Aid, Domestic Violence Against Women, and Mental Well-Being
- European Union Humanitarian Aid - ECHO (QB)
- Domestic violence against women (QC)
- Public Health: Mental well-being (QD)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS Opinion&Social
- Data for question module QA on 'Consumer empowerment' are only available as a separate data set which merges responses to identical questions plus demographics from surveys 73.2 and 73.3 (ZA5236). Data for NORWAY* are only available for QA, i.e. in the context of Eurobarometer data set 73.2+73.3.
- Topical modules QC and QD are surveyed in EU27, module QB is surveyed in EU27 plus ICELAND.
- Topical module QC on 'Domestic Violence Against Women' replicates questions Q52 to Q62 from Eurobarometer 51.0 (ZA3171).
- Current archive version / update: v3.0.0 (2012)
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 343 / Wave 73.2: Humanitarian aid. Survey requested by the Directorate-General for Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection (DG ECHO) and coordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM 'Research and Speechwriting' Unit). Brussels, July 2010.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 344 / Wave 73.2: Domestic violence against women. Survey requested by the former Directorate-General for Justice, Freedom and Security (after an administrative reorganisation now DG Justice) and coordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM 'Research and Speechwriting' Unit). Brussels, September 2010.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 345 / Wave 73.2: Mental Health. Part 1: Report. Survey requested by Directorate General Health and Consumers (DG SANCO) and coordinated by the Directorate General for Communication (DG COMM 'Research and Speechwriting' Unit). Brussels, October 2010.