Eurobarometer 73.3 March-April 2010 ZA No. 5233
National and European Identity, and Electromagnetic Fields and Health
- National and European identity (QB)
- Public health: electromagnetic fields (QC)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS Opinion&Social
- Data for question module QA on 'Consumer empowerment' are only available as a separate data set which merges responses to identical questions plus demographics from surveys 73.2 and 73.3 (ZA5236). Data for ICELAND* and NORWAY* are only available for QA, i.e. in the context of Eurobarometer data set 73.2+73.3.
- Current archive dataset / update: v3.0.0 (2012)
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 346 / Wave 73.3: New Europeans. Survey requested by the Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities, and coordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication ('Research and Speechwriting' Unit). Brussels, April 2011.
- Peter Ekamper and Jeannette Schoorl: DEMONET (Demography Network of the European Observatory on the Social Situation and Demography), Research Note: International connectedness in the European Union. Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI), The Hague, October 2010.
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 347 / Wave 73.3: Electromagnetic fields. Survey requested by the Directorate General for Health and Consumer Affairs and coordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication ('Research and Speechwriting' Unit). Brussels, June 2010.