Eurobarometer 78.2 November-December 2012 ZA No. 5686
European Parliament, Future of Europe and Consumer Behavior in the European Union
- European Parliament Eurobarometer ("Parlemeter") (QP)
- Future of Europe: living conditions, the EU in the world, EU values, assets, challenges and politics (QA1 to QA23)
- Consumer behaviour in the EU: domestic and cross-border shopping problems and the small claims procedure (QB1 to QB25)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report (please see also codesheet supplement for qp14)
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- ZACAT online access (study and variable retrieval, data browsing, descriptive analysis, data download via DBK)
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS opinion
- Question module QA on the FUTURE OF EUROPE almost completely replicates the corresponding module (QA) in Eurobarometer 76.4 [ZA5596].
- Module QB was not surveyed in Denmark.
- Question module QP replicates – amongst others - numerous questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 76.3 [ZA5567] and/or in the context of Eurobarometer 68.1 [ZA4565]; QP was not surveyed in Croatia.
- Archive Edition, dataset v3.0.0, doi:10.4232/1.12367 (publication as of November 24, 2015)
- European Commission / TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 394 / Wave EB 78.2: FUTURE OF EUROPE. Requested by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM “Research and Speechwriting” Unit). Brussels.
- European Commission / TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 395 / Wave EB 78.2: EUROPEAN SMALL CLAIMS PROCEDURE. Requested by the European Commission, Directorate-General Justice and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, April 2013.
- European Parliament / DG Communication / TNS Opinion: Parlemeter November 2012. European Parliament Eurobarometer (EB/EP 78.2). Conducted by TNS Opinion at the request of the European Parliement and co-ordinated by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, 2013. [several reports]