Eurobarometer 79.1 February-March 2013 ZA No. 5687
E-Communications in the household and corruption
- E-Communications in the household (QA)
- Corruption (QB)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS opinion
- Question module QA on E-COMMUNICATIONS almost completely replicates the corresponding module QC in Eurobarometer 76.4.
- Question module QB on CORRUPTION almost replicates a few questions from module QC in Eurobarometer 76.1.
- Current archive dataset version: Archive Edition v3.0.0 (including household version of weights for e-communication HH measures ) DOI: 10.4232/1.12448
- European Commission / TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 396 / Wave EB 79.1: E-COMMUNICATIONS HOUSEHOLD SURVEY. Requested by the European Commission, Directorate-General Communications Networks, Content and Technology and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, July 2013.
- European Commission / TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 397 / Wave EB 79.1: Corruption. Requested by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Home Affairs and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, February 2014.