Eurobarometer 81.5 June 2014 ZA No. 5929
Social Climate and Innovation in Science and Technology
- Social climate (QA1 to QA12)
- Science, research and innovation (QB1 to QB4)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- ZACAT online access to dataset v3.0.0 (Archive edition)
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS opinion
- Module QA on SOCIAL CLIMATE replicates questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 79.4 (QA1 to QA4) and 74.1 (QA5 to QA12).
- See also Eurobarometer Qualitative Study – TNS Qual+: PUBLIC OPINION ON FUTURE INNOVATIONS, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. June 2015. Study requested by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication.
- Current archive dataset version v3.0.0 (archive edition), 2018-02-02, 10.4232/1.12969
- European Commission: Special Eurobarometer 418: Social climate. Conducted by TNS opinion & social at the request of the Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM 'Strategy, Corporate Communication Actions and Eurobarometer' Unit). Brussels, November 2014.
- European Commission: Special Eurobarometer 419: Public perceptions of science, research and innovation. Conducted by TNS opinion & social at the request of the Directorate-General for Research & Innovation. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM 'Strategy, Corporate Communication Actions and Eurobarometer' Unit). Brussels, October 2014.