Eurobarometer 86.1 September-October 2016 ZA No. 6697
- Parlemeter 2016 (QA)
- Future of Europe (QB)
- Media pluralism and democracy (QC)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- ZACAT online access to dataset v2.0.0 (archive edition)
- Original dataset and documentation supplied by TNS opinion
- Question module QA ‘Parlemeter 2016’ was implemented on behalf of and financed by the European Parliament. It partly replicates questions formerly asked in the framework of Eurobarometer 84.1 (ZA6596).
- Question module QB ‘Future of Europe’ is partly based on questions asked in the context of the corresponding module surveyed in the framework of Eurobarometer 81.1 (ZA5878) and Eurobarometer 78.2 (ZA5686).
- Question module QC ‘Media pluralism and democracy’ was newly introduced.
- Current dataset version: archive edition, v2.0.0 as of 2020-07-13, doi:10.4232/1.13542
European Parliament Special Eurobarometer (EB 86.1): Parlemeter 2016.
Conducted by TNS opinion at the request of the European Parliament and co-ordinated by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, November 2016. http://www.europarl.europa.eu/pdf/eurobarometre/2016/parlemetre/eb86_1_parlemeter_synthesis_en.pdf
Special Eurobarometer 451. Future of Europe.
Conducted by TNS opinion & social at the request of Directorate-General for Communication. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Strategy, Corporate Communication Actions and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, December 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.2775/448365
Special Eurobarometer 452. Media pluralism and democracy.
Conducted by TNS opinion & social at the request of Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Strategy, Corporate Communication Actions and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, November 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.2838/248670