Eurobarometer 87.2 April 2017 ZA No. 6862
- Designing Europe's Future (QA) - UNDER EMBARGO
- E-communications and the Digital Single Market (QB)
Documents and Data:
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS opinion
- Question module QB ‘E-Communications and Digital Single Market’ is partly based on questions asked in the context of the corresponding module surveyed in the framework of Eurobarometer 84.2 (ZA6642). For parts of the e-communications questions, the respondents are asked to answer for their household. Alternative weighting variables are suited for the descriptive analysis of the corresponding variables on household level (w31 to w79 and wex_hh).
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2018-11-21, doi:10.4232/1.13165
- European Commission:
Special Eurobarometer 462. E-Communications and Digital Single Market.
Conducted by TNS opinion & social at the request of Directorate-General for Networks, Content & Technology. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and analysis’ Unit). Brussels, July 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.2759/043384