Eurobarometer 89.2 April 2018 ZA No. 7482
- One year to go to the European elections 2019 (QA)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable Report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- ZACAT online access (pre-release without detailed study level documentation)
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question module QA ‘One year to go to the European elections 2019’ was implemented on behalf of and financed by the European Parliament. It partly replicates questions formerly asked in the Special Eurobarometers 88.1 [ZA6925] and 87.1 [ZA6861] and introduces many new questions.
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2019-04-25, doi:10.4232/1.13265
- European Parliament:
European Parliament Special Eurobarometer (EB 89.2): Democracy on the move - One year to go to the European Elections.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Parliament and co-ordinated by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, May 2018.