Eurobarometer 91.1 February-March 2019 ZA No. 7561
- European Parliament Spring Eurobarometer 2019 (QA)
- Passenger Rights (QB)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic bilingual questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question module QA ‘EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT SPRING EUROBAROMETER 2019’ was implemented on behalf of and financed by the European Parliament. It partly replicates questions asked in the context of Special Eurobarometer 90.1 [ZA7484].
- Question module QB ´Passenger rights´ partly replicates questions asked in the context of Special Eurobarometer 82.1 [ZA5930].
- Current dataset version: archive pre-release, v2.0.0 as of 2023-02-21, doi:10.4232/1.14070
- European Parliament:
European Parliament Spring Eurobarometer 2019 (EB 91.1): Closer to the citizens, closer to the ballot. Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Parliament and co-ordinated by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, April 2019. http://www.europarl.europa.eu/at-your-service/files/be-heard/eurobarometer/2019/parlemeter-2019/report/en-eurobarometer-2019.pdf
- European Commission:
Special Eurobarometer 485. Passenger Rights.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring, media analysis and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, January 2020. http://dx.doi.org/10.2838/645239