Eurobarometer 92.2 October 2019 ZA No. 7580
- QA permanently not available
- Parlemeter 2019 (QB)
- Europeans' attitudes towards cyber security (QC)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic bilingual questionnaire
- ZACAT online access (pre-release without detailed study level documentation)
- Original dataset and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question module QA is intentionally missing from the dataset and will not be made available.
- Question module QB “Parlemeter 2019” was implemented on behalf of and financed by the European Parliament. It partly replicates questions formerly asked in the framework of Eurobarometer 91.1 (ZA7561), Eurobarometer 90.1 (ZA7484) and Eurobarometer 88.1 (ZA6925).
- Question module QC “Europeans’ attitudes towards cyber security” partly replicates questions formerly asked in the framework of Eurobarometer 90.2 (ZA7488).
- Current dataset version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2021-01-27, doi:10.4232/1.13657
- European Parliament:
European Parliament Special Eurobarometer (EB 92.2): Parlemeter 2019.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Parliament and co-ordinated by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, October 2019. https://www.europarl.europa.eu/at-your-service/en/be-heard/eurobarometer/parlemeter-2019-heeding-the-call-beyond-the-vote
- European Commission:
Special Eurobarometer 499. Europeans´ attitudes towards cyber security.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, January 2020. http://dx.doi.org/10.2837/672023