Eurobarometer 94.2 November-December 2020 ZA No. 7750
Please note that this Eurobarometer wave was collected during the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic. It therefore deviates from previous Eurobarometer waves in several aspects, including the mode of data collection, the presence resp. formulation of certain demographic and interview protocol variables, and the source materials delivered to the archive. For further details on the mode of data collection please refer to the Technical Specifications in the basic bilingual questionnaire.
The variable names of the demographic items have been adjusted to the series standard.
- Parlemeter 2020 (QA)
- Social Issues (QB)
- QC under embargo
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable Report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- ZACAT online access (pre-release without detailed study level documentation)
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question module QA 'Parlemeter 2020' was implemented on behalf of and financed by the European Parliament. It partly replicates questions formerly asked in the framework of Eurobarometer 92.2 (ZA7580) Eurobarometer 91.5 (ZA7576), and Eurobarometer 88.1 (ZA6925).
- Question module QB 'Social Issues' was newly introduced.
- Question module QC is currently under embargo.
- Please note that the absence of several question numbers in the questionnaires and the dataset is intended.
- The variable names of the standard demography variables have been changed according to the usual Eurobarometer nomenclature.
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2021-07-07, doi:10.4232/1.13722
- European Parliament:
European Parliament Special Eurobarometer (EB 94.2): Parlemeter 2020.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Parliament and co-ordinated by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, February 2021. https://www.europarl.europa.eu/at-your-service/en/be-heard/eurobarometer/parlemeter-2020
- European Commission:
Special Eurobarometer 509. Social Issues.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, March 2021. http://dx.doi.org/10.2767/14984