Eurobarometer 94.3 February-March 2021 ZA No. 7780
Please note that this Eurobarometer wave was collected during the Coronavirus pandemic. It therefore deviates from previous Eurobarometer waves in several aspects, including the mode of data collection, the presence resp. formulation of certain demographic and interview protocol variables, and the source materials delivered to the archive. For further details on the mode of data collection please refer to the Technical Specifications in the basic bilingual questionnaire.
The variable names of the demographic items have been adjusted to the series standard.
- Standard trend questions (QA)
- The EU and the Coronavirus outbreak (QA)
- Europeans' priorities (QB)
- European citizenship (QC)
- Media use and political information (QD)
- E-Communcations in the Single Market (QC)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic bilingual questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question Modules QA to QD in the standard Eurobarometer context and largely replicating questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 93.1 (ZA7649) and Eurobarometer 92.3 (ZA7601).
- Three questions from the module “E-Communications in the Single Market” in Eurobarometer 94.2 (ZA7750) were fielded in Eurobarometer 94.3. These variables have been added in dataset version 2.0.0.
- The variable names of the standard demography variables have been changed according to the usual Eurobarometer nomenclature.
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v2.0.0 as of 2023-03-03, doi:10.4232/1.14076
Standard Eurobarometer 94. Public Opinion in the European Union. Survey requested by the European Commission, requested and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM Unit ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’).
Special Eurobarometer 510. E-Communications in the Single Market.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content & Technology. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, June 2021. http://dx.doi.org/10.2759/572426