Eurobarometer 95.1 March-April 2021 ZA No. 7781
Please note that this Eurobarometer wave was collected during the Coronavirus pandemic. It therefore deviates from previous Eurobarometer waves in several aspects, including the mode of data collection, the presence resp. formulation of certain demographic and interview protocol variables, and the source materials delivered to the archive. For further details on the mode of data collection please refer to the Technical Specifications in the basic bilingual questionnaire.
The variable names of the demographic items have been adjusted to the series standard.
- European Parliament Spring Survey (QA)
- Climate Change (QB)
- QC under embargo
- EU Consumer Habits Regarding Fishery and Aquaculture Products (QD)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable Report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- ZACAT online access (pre-release without detailed study level documentation)
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question module QA ‘European Parliament Spring Survey’ was implemented on behalf of and financed by the European Parliament. It partly replicates questions formerly asked in the framework of Eurobarometer 94.2 (ZA7750) and the third round of the European Parliament COVID-19 Surveys (ZA7738).
- Question module QB 'Climate Change' partly replicates questions formerly asked in the framework of Eurobarometer 91.3 (ZA7572).
- Question module QC is currently under embargo.
- Question module QD 'EU Consumer Habits Regarding Fishery and Aquaculture Products' partly replicates questions formerly asked in the framework of Eurobarometer 89.3 (ZA7483).
- The variable names of the standard demography variables have been changed according to the usual Eurobarometer nomenclature.
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2021-10-13, doi:10.4232/1.13791
- European Parliament:
European Parliament Special Eurobarometer (EB 95.1): Spring Survey 2021.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Parliament and co-ordinated by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, June 2021.
- European Commission:
Special Eurobarometer 513. Climate Change.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the Directorate-General for Climate Action. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, July 2021. http://dx.doi.org/10.2834/437
- European Commission:
Special Eurobarometer 515. EU Consumer Habits Regarding Fishery and Aquaculture Products.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the Directorate-General for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, September 2021. http://dx.doi.org/10.2771/87688