Eurobarometer 95.2 April-May 2021 ZA No. 7782
Please note that this Eurobarometer wave was collected during the Coronavirus pandemic. It therefore deviates from previous Eurobarometer waves in several aspects, including the mode of data collection, the presence resp. formulation of certain demographic and interview protocol variables, and the source materials delivered to the archive. For further details on the mode of data collection please refer to the Technical Specifications in the basic bilingual questionnaire.
The variable names of the demographic items have been adjusted to the series standard.
- European citizens’ knowledge and attitudes towards science and technology (QA)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable Report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question Module QA “European citizens’ knowledge and attitudes towards science and technology” partly replicates questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 79.2 (ZA5688), Eurobarometer 73.1 (ZA5000) and Eurobarometer 63.1 (ZA4233).
- The variable names of the standard demography variables have been changed according to the usual Eurobarometer nomenclature.
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2022-04-06, doi:10.4232/1.13884
- European Commission:
Special Eurobarometer 516. European citizens’ knowledge and attitudes towards science and technology.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the Directorate-General for Research and Innovation. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, September 2021. http://dx.doi.org/10.2775/071577