Eurobarometer 95.3 June-July 2021 ZA No. 7783
Please note that this Eurobarometer wave was collected during the Coronavirus pandemic. It therefore deviates from previous Eurobarometer waves in several aspects, including the mode of data collection, the presence resp. formulation of certain demographic and interview protocol variables, and the source materials delivered to the archive. For further details on the mode of data collection please refer to the Technical Specifications in the basic bilingual questionnaire.
The variable names of the demographic items have been adjusted to the series standard.
- Standard trend questions (QA)
- The EU and the Coronavirus outbreak (QA)
- Europeans' priorities (QB)
- European citizenship (QC)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic bilingual questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question Modules QA to QC in the standard Eurobarometer context and largely replicating questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 94.3 (ZA7780) and Eurobarometer 93.1 (ZA7649).
- The variable names of the standard demography variables have been changed according to the usual Eurobarometer nomenclature.
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2022-03-03, doi:10.4232/1.13826
Standard Eurobarometer 95. Public Opinion in the European Union. Survey requested by the European Commission, requested and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM Unit ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’).