Eurobarometer 96.1 September-October 2021 ZA No. 7846
Please note that this Eurobarometer wave was collected during the Coronavirus pandemic. It therefore deviates from previous Eurobarometer waves in several aspects, including the mode of data collection, the presence resp. formulation of certain demographic and interview protocol variables, and the source materials delivered to the archive. For further details on the mode of data collection please refer to the Technical Specifications in the basic bilingual questionnaire.
The variable names of the demographic items have been adjusted to the series standard.
- Future of Europe (QA)
- Digital rights and principles (QB)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable Report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question module QA "Future of Europe" largely replicates questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 95.1 (ZA7781) and Eurobarometer 94.1 (ZA7749).
- Question module QB “Digital rights and principles” was newly introduced.
- The variable names of the standard demography variables have been changed according to the usual Eurobarometer nomenclature.
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2022-08-04, doi:10.4232/1.13882
European Commission and European Parliament:
Special Eurobarometer 517. Future of Europe.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Commission and the European Parliament. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit) and the European Parliament, Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM “Public Opinion Monitoring Unit” (POMU)). Brussels, January 2022. http://dx.doi.org/10.2775/496906
Special Eurobarometer 518. Digital rights and principles.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Commission Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, December 2021. http://dx.doi.org/10.2759/30275