Eurobarometer 97.1 February-March 2022 ZA No. 7886
Please note that this Eurobarometer wave was collected during the Coronavirus pandemic. It therefore deviates from previous Eurobarometer waves in several aspects, including the mode of data collection, the presence resp. formulation of certain demographic and interview protocol variables, and the source materials delivered to the archive. For further details on the mode of data collection please refer to the Technical Specifications in the basic bilingual questionnaire.
The variable names of the demographic items have been adjusted to the series standard.
- Europeans, Agriculture and the CAP (QA)
- QB under embargo
- QC under embargo
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic bilingual questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question module QA ‘Europeans, Agriculture and the CAP’ partly replicates questions formerly asked in the framework of Eurobarometer 93.2 (ZA7739).
- The variable names of the standard demography variables have been changed according to the usual Eurobarometer nomenclature.
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2022-11-29, doi:10.4232/1.13971
Special Eurobarometer 520. Europeans, Agriculture and the CAP.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Commission Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development (DG AGRI). Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, June 2022. http://dx.doi.org/10.2762/95776