European Communities Study February-March 1970 ZA No. 0626 / 3651
- Attitudes towards the Common Market and European unification
- Trust in people from other countries
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Archive variable report for Great Britain omnibus survey (*)
- Separate release of European Communities Study 1970 - Part 2: Great Britain (ZA 3651) based on an additional British omnibus survey conducted in February 1970 with a subset of questions and trying for comparable key items in Great Britain.
- (*) The variables in the updated data set (January 29, 2008) have been shifted and renamed accordingly compared to the ICPSR codebook for the baseline edition (October 11, 2002).
- Last update: September 12, 2007 / ZA3651: January 29, 2008
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
Commission of the European Communities (Press and Information Bureau): Europeans and the Unification of Europe, Brussels, July 20, 1970
Commission of the European Communities (DG Press and Information): Europeans and European Unification. The results of a survey study conducted in February-March 1970 in six countries of the European Community. Brussels, June, 1972.