44.4 - Entrepreneurial Groups and Entrepreneurial Families
Special Issue – Entrepreneurial Groups and Entrepreneurial Families (Isabell Stamm, Allan Discua Cruz & Ludovic Cailluet)
- Isabell Stamm, Allan Discua Cruz & Ludovic Cailluet: Entrepreneurial Groups: Definition, Forms, and Historic Change.
- Katharina Scheidgen: Social Contexts in Team Formation: Why Do Independent Start-Ups and University Spin-Offs Form Teams Differently?
- Paloma Fernández Pérez: Pioneers and Challengers in the Global Plasma Protein Industry, 1915-2015.
- Robert Peters: The Interrelationship between Structure and Collective Actors: A Concept for a Dynamic-Reciprocal Model of Structural Change.
- Maria Elo: Immigrant Effect and Collective Entrepreneurship -The Creation and Development of a Turkish Entrepreneurial Group.
- Stefan Berwing: Extending Mixed Embeddedness: Entrepreneurial Figurations of Entrepreneurs with Migrant Origins in Germany.
- Michael Weinhardt & Isabell Stamm: Drawing Samples for the Longitudinal Study of Entrepreneurial Groups from Process-Generated Data: A Proposal Based on the German Register of Companies.
- Tim Seidenschnur: The Logic of Innovation. A Study on the Narrative Construction of Intrapreneurial Groups in the Light of Competing Institutional Logics.
Forum – Unification of Divided Systems (Woo-Young Lee & Eun-Jeung Lee)
- Woo-Young Lee & Eun-Jeung Lee: The Issue of Mind Integration in the Unification of Divided Systems: A Case Study Focused on Germany and the Two Koreas.
- Young-Mi Kwon & Juhwa Park: Peace through Cooperation or Peace through Strength? How to Achieve Peace in the Very Intractable Conflict Society. [Online Appendix]
- Hayeon Lee & Woo-Young Lee: The Perception of the Integration of North and South Korea. [Online Appendix]
- Jin-Heon Jung & Eun-Jeung Lee: Division and Unification: Seen through the Eyes of Korean Migrants in Berlin.
- Hannes B. Mosler & Bong-Ki Lee: The Elephant in the Room: Problems and Potentials of the Workers’ Party of Korea in a Korean Unification Scenario.