Expand / Collapse
Use the - and -icon left of the headlines to open and close the different sections of the content area.
The - and -icon open / close all sections at once.
Explanatory notes are shown when the mouse cursor is moved over the field headlines.
The myMetadata Box collects variables which can be used in the functions of the work with myMetadata section.
via drag & drop into the box in the top right corner or by clicking the -icon which appears when you hover over the variables name or headline.
Add variable lists
On pages displaying variable lists you can add complete lists of variables as well by using the -icon which is placed next to the headline.
Remove a selected variable
with the -icon which appears on the right when hovering the variable in the list.
Currently the following series are available in MISSY
- AES (Adult Education Survey)
- CIS (Community Innovation Survey)
- EU-LFS (European Union Labour Force Survey)
- EU-SILC (European Union Statistics on Income and Living Conditions)
- SES (Structure of Earnings Survey)
- MZ (German microcensus)
Key topics of the series documented in MISSY are
- Education and training
- Housing and household structure
- Income and poverty
- Labour and employment
- Nationality and Migration
- Social exclusion
MISSY covers information on different- levels...
- Country Specific Information
- Values, Frequencies & Statistics
...in different representations...
- Browsable content
- Matrices to compare changes or availability over time and space
- Flexible filter function
- (Linked) original documentation