GReen Energy Transactions
Leader: Dr. Stefan Jünger
Scientific unit: Contemporary Societial Issues, Research Data Management
GRETA aims to produce rich, actionable insights to support the design of EU policies that effectively engage citizens in the energy transition. It will solve the generalized lack of understanding of energy citizenship phenomena, its conditions for emergence and exclusion within and beyond energy communities. GRETA’s overall objective is to deepen/advance state-of-the-art knowledge of determinants that influence the emergence of energy citizenship, using a novel combination of scientific methods and models. GRETA will apply this knowledge to provide recommendations for improvements in the policy and legislative framework to enhance energy citizenship’s contribution towards decarbonization goals.
Runtime01.06.2021 bis 31.10.2023
- Lappeenrannan-lahden Teknillinen Yliopisto LUT
- Nederlandse Organisatie Voor Toegepast Natuurwetenschappelijk Onderzoek TNO
- Alma Mater Studiorum – Università Di Bologna
- Fraunhofer Society of Applied Research - Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research
- Virtual Power Solutions, S.A.
- Kaskas Media
- GESIS – Leibniz Institute for The Social Sciences
- Fundación Tecnalia Research & Innovation