Research in the area of data sharing addresses the reasons, incentives or disincentives, as well as the conditions for and results of openly available research data. One aspect of this is that primary investigators make their data available for other projects, so that the data can be used more than once.
In addition, the secondary use of available data can be very effective and create valuable new research questions. Another aspect covers research transparency, making it possible to proof scientific insights by inspecting the data both in primary and secondary usage of research data.
- Biolcati Rinaldi, Ferrucio, Francesco Molteni, Markus Quandt, and Cristiano Vezzoni. 2020. "Church Attendance and Religious change Pooled European dataset (CARPE): A survey harmonization project for the comparative analysis of long-term trends in individual religiosity." Quality & Quantity online first. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11135-020-01048-9.
- Quandt, Markus, Insa Bechert, Antonia May, Katharina Werhan, Annette Schnabel, and Ferruccio Biolcati-Rinaldi. 2019. "Old and New Boundaries in Europe: National and Religious Identities: Workshop of the project "ONBound", jointly funded by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) and Deutscher Akademische Austauschdienst (DAAD)." Old and New Boundaries in Europe: National and Religious Identities, Universität Mailand, Nürnberg, 2019-11-27 - 2019-11-28.
- Bensmann, Felix, Lars Heling, Stefan Jünger, Loren Mucha, Maribel Acosta, Jan Göbel, Gotthard Meinel, Sujit Sikder, York Sure-Vetter, and Benjamin Zapilko. 2020. "An Infrastructure for Spatial Linking of Survey Data." Data Science Journal 19 (1): 27. doi: https://doi.org/10.5334/dsj-2020-027.
- Lietz, Haiko. 2020. "Drawing impossible boundaries: Field delineation of Social Network Science." Scientometrics 125 2841–2876. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11192-020-03527-0.
- Friedrich, Tanja. 2020. Looking for data (online survey): Information seeking behaviour of survey data users. [Dataset]. doi: https://doi.org/10.7802/1.1953.