Overview of the key topics in our advising practice
Best-Practice Data Collection: Surveys by GESIS
- ALLBUS: Die Allgemeine Bevölkerungsumfrage – The German General Social Survey
- GLES: The German Longitudinal Election Study is the largest long-term German election study.
- PIAAC: The Programme for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies of the OECD measures adult skill levels across 30 countries.
- ISSP: The International Social Survey Programme; social science relevant topics from 47 countries.
- EVS: The European Values Study describes value change in 47 countries.
- ESS: The European Social Survey is a social science survey examining the social and political attitudes of citizens in 30 European countries
- GESIS Panel: The GESIS Panel offers the social science community a unique opportunity to collect survey data within a probability-based mixed-mode access panel.