GESIS sustains the formation of an interdisciplinary community in the field of Computational Social Science (CSS) by organizing a summer school on methods in CSS and by offering further training courses in data science and CSS methods. Our conferences and symposia provide for tutorials and hands-on-workshops. The GESIS Computational Social Science (CSS) Seminar is a monthly event for expert exchange on data science and social analytics (conducted in English).
Find more information on
- Summer School Series on Methods for Computational Social Science
- Big Data Module GESIS Methodenseminar
- Workshop: Practical Introduction to Text Mining
- GESIS Computational Social Science (CSS) Seminar
- Tutorials at GESIS CSS conferences and symposia