GESIS journals include the latest contributions in the areas of
- historical social research (Historical Social Research - HSR),
- survey methodology (methods, data, analyses - mda),
- and social reporting (Social Indicators Information Service - ISI).
Survey Methods: Insights from the Field is a peer-reviewed online journal. Its goal is to promote professional exchange on practical survey research issues and discussion on new and promising paths in survey research.
The GESIS in-house series have been revised. They include various publications formats ranging from practice-oriented representation of survey research to books on major research activities:
- GESIS scientific series: in-house publicated books of research reports and contributions at conventions
- GESIS Papers: The GESIS series Working Papers and Technical Reports are integrated in this new series since 2015. The GESIS Papers contain contributions earmarked for publication in specialist journals (former Working Papers), but also information on special data, methods and literature to support our users in their scientific work and in applying our products (former Technical Reports and How-To-series).
You can also get an overview of the GESIS publications by downloading our Flyer (1.10 MB).