46.4 - Caring in Times of a Global Pandemic / Vaccination and Society
HSR Forum – Caring in Times of a Global Pandemic. (Emma Dowling, Ayse Dursn, Syntia Hasenöhrl, Verena Kettner & Birgit Sauer)
- Emma Dowling: Caring in Times of a Global Pandemic. Introduction.
- Başak Akkan: Global Pandemic and the Veiled Crisis of Care in Turkey: Politics of Social Reproduction and Masculinist Restoration.
- Ayse Dursun, Verena Kettner & Birgit Sauer: Corona, Care, and Political Masculinity. Gender-Critical Perspectives on Governing the COVID-19 Pandemic in Austria.
- Mike Laufenberg & Susanne Schultz: The Pandemic State of Care: Care Familialism and Care Nationalism in the COVID-19-Crisis. The Case of Germany.
- Syntia Hasenöhrl: Affective Politics of Care during COVID-19: Feminist Views of Political Discourses and Intersectional Inequalities in Mali.
- Beverley Skeggs: Necroeconomics: How Necro Legacies Help Us Understand the Value of Death and the Protection of Life During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Maria Markantonatou: From Austerity to the Pandemic and Back Again? Lockdown Politics in Greece.
- Christa Wichterich: Protection and Protest by “Voluntary” Community Health Workers: COVID-19 Authoritarianism in India.
- Ana Vilenica, Vladimir Mentus & Irena Ristić: Struggles for Care Infrastructures in Serbia: The Pandemic, Dispossessed Care, and Housing.