HSR Forum – Drifting Apart: The Dissociation of States from International Cooperation and its Consequences. (Matthias Dembinski & Dirk Peters)
- Matthias Dembinski & Dirk Peters: Drifting Apart: Examining the Consequences of States’ Dissociation from International Cooperation – A Framework.
- Frank Bösch & Daniel Walter: Iran’s Dissociation from Cooperation with the West between the 1960s and 1980s.
- Susanne Maslanka: The Withdrawal of the GDR from the Warsaw Pact – Expectations, Hopes, and Disappointments in German-Soviet Relations During the Dissociation Process.
- Mikhail Polianskii: The Perils of Ruxit: Russia’s Tension-Ridden Dissociation from the European Security Order.
- Sinan Chu: Dissociation via Alternative Institutions: The Establishment of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and US-China Conflict.
- Dirk Peters: Brexit: The Perils of Dissociation by Negotiation.
HSR Forum – Transforming Cities, Negotiating Centrality: Markets and Civic Buildings in Comparative Perspective (XVth c. – XXth c.). (Colin Arnaud, Nora Lafi & Alessandra Ferrighi)
- Colin Arnaud, Alessandra Ferrighi & Nora Lafi: Transforming Cities, Negotiating Centrality: Markets and Civic Buildings in Comparative Perspective (XVth c. - XXth c.). An Introduction.
- Anna Paulina Orłowska & Patrycja Szwedo-Kielczewska: Infrastructure and Centrality in Town during Annual Fairs. Three Polish Examples (1385–1655).
- Stefano D’Amico: The Governor, the Bishop, and the Patricians: The Contest for the Cathedral Square in Spanish Milan (1535–1706).
- Margarida Relvão Calmeiro: From Boundary to New Centrality. The Transformation of the Santa Cruz Monastery to Accommodate the New Facilities of the Liberal State During the Nineteenth Century.
- Beya Abidi-Belhadj: Transforming and Interpreting the Kasbah: The Negotiation of Centrality in Tunis.