47.2 - Drifting Apart/Transforming Cities
HSR Forum – Drifting Apart: The Dissociation of States from International Cooperation and its Consequences. (Matthias Dembinski & Dirk Peters)
- Matthias Dembinski & Dirk Peters: Drifting Apart: Examining the Consequences of States’ Dissociation from International Cooperation – A Framework.
- Frank Bösch & Daniel Walter: Iran’s Dissociation from Cooperation with the West between the 1960s and 1980s.
- Susanne Maslanka: The Withdrawal of the GDR from the Warsaw Pact – Expectations, Hopes, and Disappointments in German-Soviet Relations During the Dissociation Process.
- Mikhail Polianskii: The Perils of Ruxit: Russia’s Tension-Ridden Dissociation from the European Security Order.
- Sinan Chu: Dissociation via Alternative Institutions: The Establishment of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and US-China Conflict.
- Dirk Peters: Brexit: The Perils of Dissociation by Negotiation.