HSR Vol. 7 (1982) No. 1: Mixed Issue
- Stiefel, Dieter: Structure of generations in Austrian parliaments 1919-1979.
- Merkl, Peter H.: The legitimizing role of the leader Konrad Adenauer, 1949-1976.
- Haydter, Margarethe; Mayr, Johann: Relationships between the main areas of resistance during the Counter-Reformation and the Nazi Putsch in July 1934 in Upper Austria.
- Jaritz, Gerhard: Daily life in the Middle Ages – iconography of medieval art and the use of EDP.
- Braune-Steininger, Franz: The analysis of petitions made for poor relief during the 19th century.
- Thaller, Manfred: Historical Software Issue 3: MINITAB.
- Botz, Gerhard: Geschichtswissenschaft und Datenschutz in Österreich.