Eurobarometer 35.1 April 1991 ZA No. 2032
Public Transportation and Biotechnology
- Consumer behavior in the Single European Market
- Attitudes towards urban traffic and public transport
- New technologies: attitudes towards biotechnology
Documents and Data:
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
Commission of the European Communities: Consumer Behaviour in the internal Market - An Interim Report from Eurobarometer 35. Brussels, July 1991.
Commission of the European Communities and the International Union of Public Transport (UITP): European Attitudes towards Urban Traffic Problems and Public Transport. Brussels, July 1991.
Internationaler Verband für Öffentliches Verkehrswesen (UITP), im Auftrag der UITP und der Kommission der Europäischen Gemeinschaften: Einschätzungen zur Mobilität in Europa. Brüssel, Januar 1992.
Commission of the European Communities: Opinions of Europeans on Biotechnology in 1991. Brussels, July 1991 (also available in French).
|Fieldwork dates||Field-Questionnaires |
|France||1070||28 Mar 91 - 28 Apr 91|| FR|
|Belgium||1021||02 Apr 91 - 22 Apr 91|
BE_NL / BE_FR
|Netherlands||980||02 Apr 91 - 23 Apr 91|| NL|
|Germany (West)||1031||04 Apr 91 - 16 Apr 91|| DE_W|
|Italy||1074||04 Apr 91 - 17 Apr 91|| IT|
|Luxembourg||509||01 Apr 91 - 30 Apr 91|| LU|
|Denmark||1000||09 Apr 91 - 28 Apr 91|| DK|
|Ireland||1048||04 Apr 91 - 25 Apr 91|| IE|
|Great Britain||1059||01 Apr 91 - 18 Apr 91|| GB|
|Northern Ireland||306||10 Apr 91 - 23 Apr 91|| GB_NI|
|Greece||1005||09 Apr 91 - 21 Apr 91|| GR|
|Spain||1000||01 Apr 91 - 23 Apr 91|| ES|
|Portugal||1000||02 Apr 91 - 16 Apr 91|| PT|
|Germany (East)||1046||04 Apr 91 - 15 Apr 91|| DE_E|
|Questionnaire Copyright and Acknowledgements|
- RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION is documented as "Orthodox" for code '3' in the original Eurobarometer codebooks and basic questionnaires starting with survey number 32. This is not correct in the case of the NETHERLANDS. Dutch respondents have been asked for the Protestant section "Gereformeerd" in the place of "Orthodox". Corrected in the ZA codebooks for deliveries after March 16, 1999.
- SIZE OF COMMUNITY has not been documented correctly in the case of GREECE. The correct categories (value labels) for Greece are: 01. up to 2.000 inhabitants; 02. 2.001 - 10.000 inhabitants; 03. 10.001 - 50.000 inhabitants; 04. 50.001 - 1.000.000 inhabitants; 05. 1.000.001 and more inhabitants. Current ZA deliveries contain the correct documentation. The original INRA codebook and SPSS documentation for categories '04' and '05' is erroneous.
- Starting with Eurobarometer 34 and up to survey 61, NUTS 1 level data (REGION II) for the NETHERLANDS are not (re-)coded
in accordance with the official EUROSTAT nomenclature of territorial unit statistics. The NUTS 2 level province ZEELAND should be
coded as belonging to NUTS 1 region (landsdel) WEST instead of SOUTH Netherlands. (ZA editions will be corrected from EB 53 onwards, November 11, 2005)
© GESIS Meinhard Moschner