- October 20, 2019 Sebastian Stier will present a project paper at the EUROLAB Authors’ Conference “The Authoritarian Threat to Europe’s Liberal Democracies”, at GESIS in Cologne.
- September 26-27, 2019 Sebastian Stier will present the paper "Exposure to Populist Online Communication: A Cross-Country Study Combining Web Tracking and Surveys" at the workshop "Linking Survey and Context Data to Analyze Elite and Mass Interactions", University of Vienna.
- September 4-7, 2019 Caterina Froio, Sebastian Stier and Ralph Schroeder will present two working papers from the project "Politicising Europe in the Transnational Electoral Arena: A Comparative Analysis of Twitter Audiences in European Democracies during the 2019 EP Campaign" and "Exposure to Populist Online Communication: A Cross-Country Study Combining Web Tracking and Surveys" at ECPR General Conference in Wroclaw, Poland.
- June 20-22, 2019 Nora Kirkizh will present preliminary results of the project at EPSA’s 9th annual conference in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Track "Political Communication and Media", panel "New Directions in Politics and Media II: Polarization and (In)civility."
- June 13-14, 2019 Nora Kirkizh will present the first working paper from the project at the SSRC workshop "Digital Threats to Democracy" in New York City.
- May 29, 2019 Caterina Froio will present the project at the conference the 5th Prague Populism Conference titled "Current Populism in Europe: What's Next?" in Prague, Czech Republic.
- May 15-17, 2019 Ralph Schroeder will present his working paper "The Radical Right: Globalizing Democracy from Below" at CARR’s inaugural conference at Richmond, the American University in London.