COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Our priority is to protect the health of all those involved. To this end, the following measures will be implemented during the PIAAC interview:
- The current COVID-19 ordinances of the federal government and the respective federal states shall apply. Depending on the pandemic situation, these may change during the field period. The information on this page will be updated accordingly.
- All materials will be disinfected before handing them to you, and a minimum distance will be maintained.
- If possible, the room in which the interview takes place will be aired during the interview.
- The interview will only be conducted if both you and your interviewer are healthy.
When arranging the date and time for the interview, your interviewer will discuss directly with you the additional measures that you desire during the interview, such as
- your interviewer wearing an FFP2 mask during the interview
- your interviewer performing a COVID-19 self-test before the interview
- conducting the interview outdoors or at a neutral location