Using TweetsCOV19, the challenge aims at understanding the spreading of COVID-19-related content by modeling retweet behavior. The COVID-19 Retweet Prediction Challenge is part of the CIKM2020 AnalytiCup.
- How do people communicate COVID-19 on twitter?
- New Blog Post: Bleier & Kolle write about the benefit of using the "GESIS Notebooks"
- New publication available - Lomazzi & Seddig: Gender Role Attitudes in the International Social Survey Programme
- How Facebook, Twitter and other data troves are revolutionizing social science - Nature article quotes GESIS colleagues Strohmaier and Wagner
- New blog post by Bohrer, Friehs, Schmidt & Weick about "Contacts between Natives and Migrants in Germany"
- New publication available - Eder & Stadelmann-Steffen: Public opinion in policy contexts
- Ran Yu, postdoctoral researcher at GESIS, has won the CSC-award
- New Blog Post: Schwickerath and Netscher about Domain Data Protocols for empirical educational research
- Transfer activities at GESIS in 2019
- New Blog Post: Dr. Vera Lomazzi writes about the gendered impact of COVID-19 crisis