The first videos of GESIS-series "Meet the Experts" are now available on YouTube under the playlist of the same name. Watch now the first presentations on sample design, weighting, and cognitive interviewing; more to follow:
- Launch of the project "Digital Dehumanization"
- "Meet the Experts" on YouTube [only in German]
- New blog post: "(Not) by any stretch of the imagination: A cautionary tale about linear stretching" by Dr. Ranjit K. Singh
- Update of the GESIS Microcensus Trend File
- New Blog Post: "Ceci n’est pas une pipe: Disentangling measurement and reality in ex-post harmonization" by Dr. Ranjit K. Singh
- ONBound - Old and New Boundaries: National Identities and Religion - OUT NOW
- New blog post: Guido Tiemann writes about ecological inference techniques
- Corona data at GESIS
- New blog post: Dr. Lydia Repke and Emma Link write about how the concept of human rights has evolved throughout history
- Survey research - what you should know about surveys: Dr. Henning Silber answers questions in the Leibniz Podcast "Tonspur"