GESIS Training offers state-of-the-art trainings as short workshops (1-3 days) as well as longer formats for the national and international scientific community. In addition to Data Analysis, Survey Methodology and Computational Social Sciences are our main focus. Our courses are aimed at both young and advanced researchers from Germany, Europe, and around the world and are offered in German and English.
- Do you already have advanced knowledge in quantitative data analysis and want to explore cutting-edge methods to use them for your research? The Spring Seminar with its annually changing thematic focus will provide you with the knowledge you need.
- Are you planning a survey and want to ensure that it reaches a high level of data quality? You are sure to find what you are looking for in the course list of our Summer School in Survey Methodology.
- Are you interested in Computational Social Science? No matter whether you are a beginner in this field or already have prior knowledge, the courses in our Fall Seminar in Computational Social Science will help you gain the skills to apply Computational Social Science methods.
- In addition, our Workshops offer a broad program tailored to your needs featuring various topics for beginners and advanced learners.
- 2nd Virtual GESIS Summer School in Survey Methodology – Register Now!
- Data Management, Advanced Programming and Automation using Stata (Online-Workshop!)
- Please meet: GESIS Fall Seminar in Computational Social Science
- LOOK BACK – 9th GESIS Summer School in Survey Methodology
- A look back to the 40th GESIS Methods Seminar – 14 September to 02 October 2020