Save the date!
► The Spring Seminar 2022 will take place 07 - 25 March 2022
► All courses will deal with "Simulation in the Social Sciences".
► Detailed program with all course titles will be out in fall 2021.
► Make sure you don't miss any GESIS Training events by subscribing to our newsletter.
The GESIS Spring Seminar offers high quality training in state-of-the-art techniques in quantitative data analysis taught by leading experts in the field. The Spring Seminar covers a different topic each year, picking up on recent developments and innovations in social science research methodology.
The Spring Seminar will
- provide you with in-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art quantitative research methods in the social sciences
- enable you to apply state-of-the-art quantitative analysis techniques to your own research projects
- provide you with the opportunity to discuss your research with interested colleagues and leading experts
- provide you with good networking opportunities, a supportive social environment, and an exciting time in Cologne
The GESIS Spring Seminar is targeted at advanced graduate or PhD students, post-docs, junior and senior researchers who are interested in developing and improving their knowledge and skills in state-of-the-art techniques in quantitative data analysis. Lectures in each course are complemented by hands-on exercises giving participants the opportunity to apply these methods to data. All courses are held in English.
Each course has specific prerequisites, which will be detailed on the course websites. In addition, all Spring Seminar participants are expected to:
- have a sound knowledge of quantitative research methods;
- have a good command of English.