Candidate Countries EB 2003.1 March-May 2003 ZA No. 4159
New Europeans and Culture
- Support for and benefit from EU membership (referendum)
- Attitudes towards EU policies
- Common foreign and security policy (role of the USA)
- Cultural activities (Standard EB 56.0)
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (online access to documentation and data)
- Standard codebook
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Search Eurobarometer Codebooks / Questionnaires
- Fieldwork coordination and dataset integration by GALLUP EUROPE
- Comparable data are available in the context of the Standard Eurobarometer series for the EU topics (EB 58.1 / ZA3693), and for the special module on Cultural Activities (EB 56.0 / ZA3625).
- 1st ZA release as of January 25, 2006
- Robert Manchin / Gallup International Hungary: Eurobarometer 2003.1. Public Opinion in the Candidate Countries. Support for the European Union - selected trend indicators. Survey requested and coordinated by European Commission Directorate General Press and Communication. July 2003.
- Gallup International Hungary: Candidate Countries Eurobarometer 2003.1. Public Opinion in the Candidate Countries. New Europeans and Culture. Survey requested by European Commission Directorate General Education and Culture and coordinated by the Directorate General Press and Communication. July 2003.