Eurobarometer 46.0 October-November 1996 ZA No. 2898
Personal Health, Energy, Development, an the Common European Currency
- Health and sun exposure
- The European Currency
- Attitudes towards energy, nuclear power and environmental problems
- Attitudes towards aid to developing countries (Third World)
- European citizens' rights
- Trust in people from other countries
- Attitudes towards other EU countries (trustworthy...)
- The image of Italy in Europe
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Questions on attitudes towards the Single European Currency (Q.24 to Q.43) are repeated in Eurobarometer 46.1 (Q.23 to Q.42) and should be analyzed in combination.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
European Commission: EUROBAROMETER 46. Public Opinion in the European Community. Brussels, Autumn 1996.
INRA (Europe) for the European Commission, Directorate General XVII: European Opinion and Energy Matters 1997. Brussels, February 1997.
INRA (Europe) for the European Commission, Directorate General Development (DGVIII): Development Aid: Building for the Future with Public Support - Summary. Brussels, January 1997 (also available in French).
INRA (Europe) pour la Commission Européenne, Direction Générale V/F/2: Les Européens et le soleil. Bruxelles, Fevrier 1997.