Eurobarometer 17 March-May 1982 ZA No. 1208
Energy and the Future
- Attitudes concerning energy problems and nuclear power
- Sources of hope and causes of concern for the future
- Attitudes towards other nations (Trust in ...)
- The young Europeans: Education, employment, life and interests
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- For a subset of variables the data set contains a special youth oversample.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- Variable REGION for Great Britain / United Kingdom in EUROBAROMETER 5-10 and 16-31A: Should read "EAST MIDLANDS" instead of "NORTH MIDLANDS".
- Errors have been detected in the COGNITIVE MOBILISATION INDEX (V90) variable for Eurobarometer 16, 17, and 19. In Eurobarometer 16 and 17, the indices as constructed reverse the coding scheme documented in the codebooks.
Commission of the European Communities: Euro-Barometer 17. Brussels, June 1982.
Commission of the European Communities: The European Public Opinion and the Energy Problem. Brussels, October 1982.
Kommission der Europäischen Gemeinschaften: Die jungen Europäer (The Young Europeans). Brüssel, Dezember 1982.