Eurobarometer 19 March-April 1983 ZA No. 1318
Gender Roles in the European Community
- Female status and roles in work, politics and society Publication
- Organisational membership and social activities
- Factors causing happiness
- Attitudes towards the European Parliament and political parties
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including errata, version tracking, access to data and documents)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Search in Eurobarometer Codebooks / Questionnaires
- ZACAT online access - dataset v1.0.0 (study and variable retrieval, data browsing, descriptive analysis, data download)
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
Commission of the European Communities: European Women and Men in 1983 (Femmes et hommes d'Europe en 1983). Brussels, June 1984.
|France||1011||28 Mar 83 - 20 Apr 83||FR|
|Belgium||1038||28 Mar 83 - 13 Apr 83|
|Netherlands||998||07 Apr 83 - 16 Apr 83||NL|
|Germany (West)||1049||28 Mar 83 - 19 Apr 83||DE|
|Italy||1031||01 Apr 83 - 15 Apr 83||IT|
|Luxembourg||300||30 Mar 83 - 21 Apr 83||LU|
|Denmark||1027||13 Apr 83 - 23 Apr 83||DK|
|Ireland||987||31 Mar 83 - 12 Apr 83||IE|
|Great Britain||1027||26 Mar 83 - 27 Apr 83||GB|
|Northern Ireland||322||26 Mar 83 - 27 Apr 83||GB_NI|
|Greece||1000||25 Mar 83 - 15 Apr 83||GR|
|Questionnaire Copyright and Acknowledgements|
- Variable REGION for Great Britain / United Kingdom in EUROBAROMETER 5-10 and 16-31A: Should read "EAST MIDLANDS" instead of "NORTH MIDLANDS".
- Value labels for categories 3 and 5 have been exchanged for variables V12 ECONOMIC SITUATION COMPARED and V13 FINANCIAL SITUATION COMPARED. The correct labels are: 1. GOT A LOT BETTER; 2. GOT A LITTLE BETTER; 3. GOT A LITTLE WORSE; 4. GOT A LOT WORSE; 5. STAYED THE SAME; 0. DK, NA. The value labels in the codebook and in the SPSS file have been corrected accordingly for ZA deliveries after March 16, 1999.
- The country specific categories for GREECE in V266 (SIZE OF COMMUNITY) are not correctly documented in the ZA codebook.
50.001-150.000 should is coded '10', Thessaloniki is coded '11', and Athens is coded '12' in the data set. The codebook has been corrected in ZA deliveries after February 16, 2006.
© GESIS Meinhard Moschner