Eurobarometer 26 October-November 1986 ZA No. 1544
- Attitudes concerning energy problems and nuclear power
- Transportation and traffic safety
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- Variable REGION for Great Britain / United Kingdom in EUROBAROMETER 5-10 and 16-31A: Should read "EAST MIDLANDS" instead of "NORTH MIDLANDS".
- Value labels for categories 3 and 5 have been exchanged for variables V15 ECONOMIC SITUATION COMPARED and V16 FINANCIAL SITUATION COMPARED. The correct labels are: 1. GOT A LOT BETTER; 2. GOT A LITTLE BETTER; 3. GOT A LITTLE WORSE; 4. GOT A LOT WORSE; 5. STAYED THE SAME; 0. DK, NA. The value labels in the codebook and in the SPSS file have been corrected accordingly for ZA deliveries after March 16, 1999.
- SIZE OF COMMUNITY (V219) category 7 for Germany should be labelled '500.000 and more'.
Commission of the European Communities: Euro-Barometer 26. Brussels, December 1986.
Commission of the European Communities: European Public Opinion and the Energy Problem in 1986. Brussels, January 1988.
Kommission der Europäischen Gemeinschaften: Die öffentliche Meinung Europas zu Energiefragen 1986 - Fakten und Meinungen. Brüssel, Mai 1987.
Commission of the European Communities: Europeans and Road Safety. Brussels, March 1987.