Eurobarometer 28 October-November 1987 ZA No. 1713
Relations with Third World Countries and Energy Problems
- Perception of the "Third World" and attitudes towards the aid to development
- Attitudes concerning energy problems and nuclear power
- The young Europeans: education, employment, life, interests and knowledge of foreign languages
- Organisational membership
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.1.0 (2012)
- Variable REGION for Great Britain / United Kingdom in EUROBAROMETER 5-10 and 16-31A: Should read "EAST MIDLANDS" instead of "NORTH MIDLANDS".
Commission of the European Communities: Euro-Barometer 28. Brussels, December 1987.
Commission of the European Communities: Europeans and Development Aid in 1987. Brussels, March 1988.
Commission of the European Communities: Public Opinion in the European Community on Energy in 1987. Brussels, May 1988.
Commission of the European Communities: Young Europeans in 1987. Brussels, September 1988.