Eurobarometer 28 October-November 1987 ZA No. 1713
Relations with Third World Countries and Energy Problems
- Perception of the "Third World" and attitudes towards the aid to development
- Attitudes concerning energy problems and nuclear power
- The young Europeans: education, employment, life, interests and knowledge of foreign languages
- Organisational membership
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including errata, version tracking, access to data and documents)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Search in Eurobarometer Codebooks / Questionnaires
- ZACAT online access - dataset v1.1.0 (study and variable retrieval, data browsing, descriptive analysis, data download)
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.1.0 (2012)
Commission of the European Communities: Europeans and Development Aid in 1987. Brussels, March 1988.
Commission of the European Communities: Public Opinion in the European Community on Energy in 1987. Brussels, May 1988.
Commission of the European Communities: Young Europeans in 1987. Brussels, September 1988.
|France||999||19 Oct 87 - 16 Nov 87||FR|
|Belgium||1005||08 Oct 87 - 16 Nov 87|
|Netherlands||965||28 Oct 87 - 05 Nov 87||NL|
|Germany (West)||957||21 Oct 87 - 19 Nov 87||DE|
|Italy||1032||23 Oct 87 - 05 Nov 87||IT|
|Luxembourg||302||15 Oct 87 - 05 Nov 87||LU|
|Denmark||1002||26 Oct 87 - 20 Nov 87||DK|
|Ireland||997||20 Oct 87 - 04 Nov 87||IE|
|Great Britain||992||10 Oct 87 - 08 Nov 87||GB|
|Northern Ireland||316||20 Oct 87 - 04 Nov 87||GB_NI|
|Greece||1000||12 Oct 87 - 10 Nov 87||GR|
|Spain||1016||05 Oct 87 - 23 Oct 87||ES|
|Portugal||1000||26 Oct 87 - 24 Nov 87||PT|
|Questionnaire Copyright and Acknowledgements|
- Variable REGION for Great Britain / United Kingdom in EUROBAROMETER 5-10 and 16-31A: Should read "EAST MIDLANDS" instead of "NORTH MIDLANDS".
- In variable V484 REGION for Great Britain / United Kingdom data for SCOTLAND and GREATER LONDON are exchanged. Contrary to the documentation, the cases for Scotland are coded 12 (n=95) and the cases for Greater London are coded 11 (n=90). [14.03.07]
- Danish respondents who declared for political party "Venstre" (VOTE INTENTION) had been coded as falling into the missing value category during the raw data processing. The original coding has been made available by Danish Gallup via Danish Data Archives, and ZA recoded accordingly. Since April 1994, the ZA version of the ICPSR data set also contains the complete vote intention data for Denmark. The codebook documentation has been corrected for ZA deliveries after March 15, 1999. The assignment for the Danish party "Venstre" to the European Parliamentary group of the Liberals (code 5) in V493 has been corrected in the GESIS Data Archive data set release as of August 25, 2008.
© GESIS Meinhard Moschner