Eurobarometer 52.0 October-November 1999 ZA No. 3204
European Parliament Elections, The Single European Currency, and Financial Services
- Knowledge and evaluation of foreign languages
- Information behavior (in general and with respect to the European Union)
- Attitudes towards the enlargement of the European Union
- Trust in national and European institutions
- European Parliament Elections (Post-Election)
- Knowledge about and adoption of the Common Currency (EURO)
- Attitudes towards financial services and the financial situation of the respondent
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
European Commission: EUROBAROMETER 52. Public Opinion in the European Community. Brussels, April 2000.
INRA (Europe) for the European Commission, Directorate-General "Health and Consumer Protection": Europeans and the Euro. Brussels, February 2000 (also available in French).
- INRA (Europe) pour la Commission Européenne, Direction Générale "Santé et protection des Consommateurs": Les Europeens et les services financiers. Bruxelles, mai 2000.