Eurobarometer 53 April-May 2000 ZA No. 3296
Racism, Information Society, General Services, and Food Labeling
- Attitudes towards immigrants and people from different races, religions and cultures (racism and xenophobia)
- Perception of the European Parliament
- Services of general interest (telephone, electricity, gas, water, post, transport)
- Information Society: Technologies and Services (Internet and others)
- Consumer protection: Food product labels and genetically modified food
- Attitudes towards the enlargement of the European Union
- Trust in European institutions
Documentsa and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Swiss data available on 'Racism and Xenophobia', 'Information Society', and 'Genetic Engineering' in the framework of EBCH 2000 (online access to integrated datasets EU+Switzerland via FORS online data catalogue)
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
European Commission: EUROBAROMETER 53. Public Opinion on the European Community. Brussels, October 2000
INRA (Europe) pour la Commission Européenne, Direction Générale "Santé et protection des Consommateurs": Les Europeens et les services d'intérêts généraux. Brüssel, September 2000.
INRA (Europe) for the European Commission: Measuring Information Society 2000. Brussels, Spring 2000.
Eva Thalhammer, Vlasta Zucha, Edith Enzenhofer, Brigitte Salfinger, Günther Ogris: Attitudes towards minority groups in the European Union. A special analysis of the Eurobarometer 2000 survey on behalf of the European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia by SORA Vienna, Austria. Vienna, March 2001.
Eva Thalhammer: Attitudes towards minority groups in West and East Germany. A special Analysis of the Eurobarometer 2000 Survey on behalf of the European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia by SORA Vienna, Austria. Vienna, March 2001. [Einstellungen gegenüber Minderheitengruppen in West- und Ostdeutschland]