Eurobarometer 63.3 March-April 2005 ZA No. 4410
Lifelong Learning in the Ten New European Union Member Countries and Consumer Rights in Poland
- Lifelong Learning
- Consumer Rights (POLAND only)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS Opinion&Social
- No standard trend questions
- New member countries only
- The questions on CONSUMER RIGHTS are partly replicated in the framework of Eurobarometer 63.5 (ZA4412) and 64.3 (ZA4415). In all three waves this module is surveyed in POLAND only.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 231 / Wave 63.3. Lifelong Learning:
New Member States Citizens’ views. This survey was requested by Directorate-General for Education and Culture and coordinated by Directorate-General for Communication (“Research and Political Analysis” Unit). Brussels, April 2005.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 232 / Wave 63.3. Campaign on Consumer Rights in Poland – Wave 1. This survey was requested by Directorate-General for Health and Consumers and coordinated by Directorate-General for Communication (“Research and Political Analysis” Unit). Brussels, April 2005. [no reports available on wave 2 and 3]