Eurobarometer 71.1 January-February 2009 ZA No. 4971
European Parliament and Elections, Economic Crisis, Climate Change, and Chemical Products
- Standard trends special "The Europeans in 2009"
- The European Parliament ("Parlemeter")
- The European Elections in 2009
- Europeans and the economic crisis
- Awareness of and attitudes towards climate change
- Consumer protection regarding chemical products
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS Opinion&Social
- Special topical modules QB (European Parliament), QC (European Elections), QD (Economic crisis) and QF (Chemical products) only asked in EU 27
- Current archive dataset version / update: v4.0.0 (2013-08-07) - embargo on voting behaviour and party attachment data (QA25 to QA27) has been lifted
TNS Opinion & Social: The Europeans in 2009. Survey requested and coordinated by the Directorate General for Communication, 'Research and Political Analysis' Unit (European Commission). Brussels, July 2009.
TNS Opinion & Social: Europeans' attitudes towards climate change. Survey requested by the European Commission and the European Parliament and coordinated by the Directorate General for Communication of the European Commission. Brussels, July 2009.
TNS Opinion & Social: Europeans’ attitudes toward chemicals in consumer products: Risk perception of potential health hazards. Survey requested and coordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication
('Research and Political Analysis' Unit). Brussels, August 2009.